Ashleys of Frinton
Kitchens & Utility Rooms
Quality Kitchens & Utility Rooms
At Ashleys we provide quality, affordable, tailored kitchens, plus a comprehensive kitchen design and planning service. We have over 30 year’s experience and understand the decisions needed in making such an investment for your home. Our aim is always to help you create the beautiful kitchen that meets your exact needs whilst also complementing your property and lifestyle.
Crown Imperial Fitted Kitchens
We are retailers of reknowned kitchen brand Crown Imperial. For over 60 years Crown has been manufacturing its versatile range of kitchens, (bedrooms and lifestyle - office furniture too) in Great Britain. From the contemporary to the traditional to th emodern and everything in between - with an impressive array of ‘little extras’ - we can help you create a kitchen that’s totally unique for you.
Whether simply looking to update or enhance an existing kitchen or utility room with a few modern touches or considering having your kitchen entirely redesigned, Ashleys will work with you to meet your requirements, and find solutions to complement your property and lifestyle and budget.
See images below for an overview
Cooking appliances are one of the key decisions when planning your new kitchen due to space, integaration and practicality considerations. At Ashleys of Frinton we can discuss a variety of options with you.
Fridges & Freezers
We can guide you through a multitude of fridge and freezer options whether integrated or freestanding alongside innovative products such as refrigerated drawers and wine coolers
We offer a variety of worksurfaces which can add a further visual dimension to your kitchen. With such choice your selection may not only be swayed by preference, but also aesthetics or function.
Kitchen Sinks & Taps
Sinks and Taps come in many shapes, sizes, materials and finishes. At Ashleys we have the product knowledge and experience to help guide you through the right options to complement your kitchen or utility room.
From handles to maximising cupboard space with innovative storage solutions or some unique lighting - At Ashleys we can provide a huge range of accessory options to helping making your kitchen unique
Kitchen Unit Finishes & Upgrades
Ashleys can can enhance your kitchen with finishes such as upgrading your drawers to premium stainless steel, silk white or black. Or dovetailed oak drawers to enhance that country kitchen feel.
Kitchen Design and Planning
Our kitchen design service can help you to realise the full potential of your kitchen space. From our home survey and kitchen design discussions with you we will “visually build” your kitchen using advanced CAD programs, so you can see what your kitchen will look like. We can help magically transform the storage capacity of even the smallest kitchens, with intelligently engineered designs. Whether you love the sleek high gloss, high fashion, handleless kitchens or a more muted, warm and homely shaker style or traditional wood, we can help create your dream kitchen and keep you updated throughout the design process, so you get what you really want
Kitchen Installation and Associated Trade Services.
To ensure continuity of professionalism and management of services, Ashleys provide a one-stop-shop service when it comes to kitchens. .
Our local, experienced and qualified staff can remove your existing kitchen as well as install if required. Any electrical, heating, water, gas, plumbing, plastering, tiling and decorating works can all be provided by us for your new kitchen as required too.
Tel : 01255 850477
Visit Ashleys of Frinton
Content © Ashleys of Frinton Limited.. All Rights Reserved.
Ashleys of Frinton Limited. Registration 08013026
2 Triangle Shopping Centre. Walton-on-the Naze.
Frinton-on-Sea. Essex. CO13 0AU
Design & Marketing by web-aviso
Website Terms and Conditions for www.ashleysoffrinton.co.uk
The terms ‘Ashleys of Frinton’, ‘Ashleys’, ‘Ashleys of Frinton Limited’, 'Blueflame Services’, ‘Blueflame’, ‘Blue Flame (Colchester) Ltd' or 'us' or 'we' refers to both ASHLEYS OF FRINTON - Ashleys of Frinton Limited and BLUEFLAME SERVICES - Blue Flame (Colchester) Limited, the owners of this website.
The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only.
It is subject to change without notice.
Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose.
You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
All trade-marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
This website also includes links to other websites related to our business. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Scotland and Wales.
WEBSITE PRIVACY NOTICE
This privacy notice provides you with details of how we collect and process your personal data through your use of our website: www.ashleysoffrinton.co.uk including any information that you may provide through an enquiry, when you purchase a service or product, or sign up to any newsletter, marketing communication or take part in any feedback or competition.
By providing us with your data, you warrant to us that you are over 13 years of age.
Ashleys of Frinton Limited and Blue Flame (Colchester) Limited are joint owners of the website: www.ashleysoffrinton.co.uk. Ashleys of Frinton Limited are the data controller for this specific website and responsible for your personal data (referred to as “we”, “us” or “our” in this privacy notice). If you have any questions about this privacy notice, please see our contact details set out below.
Our full details are:
Legal entity: ASHLEYS OF FRINTON LIMITED
Company number 08013026
Email address: email@example.com
Postal address: 2 Triangle Shopping Centre. Walton-on-the-Naze. Frinton-on-Sea. Essex. CO13 0AU
Telephone number: 01255 850477
If you are not happy with any aspect of how we collect and use your data, you have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO), the UK supervisory authority for data protection issues (www.ico.org.uk).
We should be grateful if you would contact us first if you do have a complaint so that we can try to resolve it for you.
It is very important that the information we hold about you is accurate and up to date. Please let us know if at any time your personal information changes by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
2. WHAT DATA DO WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
Personal data means any information capable of identifying an individual. It does not include anonymised data.
We may process certain types of personal data about you as follows:
• Identity Data may include your title, first name and last name.
• Contact Data may include your billing address, delivery address, email address, telephone and mobile numbers.
• Financial Data may include your bank account and payment card details.
• Transaction Data may include details about payments between us and other details of purchases made by you.
• Technical Data may include your internet protocol addresses, browser type and version, browser plug-in types and versions, time zone setting and location, operating system and platform and other technology on the devices you use to access this site.
• Profile Data may include your purchases or orders, your interests, preferences, feedback and survey responses.
• Usage Data may include information about how you use our website, products and services.
• Marketing and Communications Data may include your preferences in receiving marketing communications from us and our third parties and your communication preferences.
We may also process Aggregated Data from your personal data but this data does not reveal your identity and as such in itself is not personal data. An example of this is where we review your Usage Data to work out the percentage of website users using a specific feature of our site. If we link the Aggregated Data with your personal data so that you can be identified from it, then it is treated as personal data.
• Sensitive Data - We DO NOT collect any Sensitive Data about you.
Where we are required to collect personal data by law, or under the terms of the contract between us and you do not provide us with that data when requested, we may not be able to perform the contract (for example, to deliver goods or services to you). If you don’t provide us with the requested data, we may have to cancel a product or service you have ordered but if we do, we will notify you at the time.
3. HOW WE COLLECT YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We collect data about you through a variety of different methods including:
You may provide data by filling in forms on our site (or otherwise) or by communicating with us by post, phone, email or otherwise, including when you:
• request our services or information;
• contract any ongoing planned preventative maintenance services;
• request resources or marketing be sent to you;
• give us feedback.
Automated technologies or interactions:
Third parties or publicly available sources:
We may receive personal data about you from various third parties and public sources as set out below:
• Analytics providers such as Google LLC, Microsoft Corporation and Axandra GmbH based inside the EU*;
• Search information providers such as Google and Microsoft inside the EU*
*only European Data Centre information is relevant to our business.
• Contact, Financial and Transaction Data from providers of technical, payment and delivery services such as your bank or credit card company when a transaction has taken place inside the EU.
• Identity and Contact Data from publicly availably sources such as Companies House and the Electoral Register based inside the EU.
4. HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We will only use your personal data when legally permitted. The most common uses of your personal data are:
• Where we need to perform the contract between us.
• Where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests.
• Where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
Generally, we do not rely on consent as a legal ground for processing your personal data, other than in relation to sending any marketing communications to you via email or text message. You have the right to withdraw consent to marketing at any time by emailing us at email@example.com
PURPOSES FOR PROCESSING YOUR DATA
Set out below is a description of the ways we intend to use your personal data and the legal grounds on which we will process such data. We have also explained what our legitimate interests are where relevant.
We may process your personal data for more than one lawful ground, depending on the specific purpose for which we are using your data. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need details about the specific legal ground we are relying on to process your personal data where more than one ground has been set out in the table below.
This broken down by line as follows:
B. Type of data
C. Lawful basis for processing
To register you as a new customer
Performance of a contract with you
To process and deliver your order including:
(a) Manage payments, fees and charges
(b) Collect and recover money owed to us
(e) Marketing and Communications
(a) Performance of a contract with you
(b) Necessary for our legitimate interests to recover debts owed to us
To manage our relationship with you which will include:
(b) Asking you to leave a review or take a survey
(d) Marketing and Communications
(a) Performance of a contract with you
(b) Necessary to comply with a legal obligation
(c) Necessary for our legitimate interests to keep our records updated and to study how customers use our products/services
To enable you to partake in a prize draw, competition or complete a survey
(e) Marketing and Communications
(a) Performance of a contract with you
(b) Necessary for our legitimate interests to study how customers use our products/services, to develop them and grow our business
To deliver relevant content and advertisements to you and measure and understand the effectiveness of our advertising
(e) Marketing and Communications
Necessary for our legitimate interests to study how customers use our products/services, to develop them, to grow our business and to inform our marketing strategy
To use data analytics to improve our website, products/services, marketing, customer relationships and experiences
Necessary for our legitimate interests to define types of customers for our products and services, to keep our site updated and relevant, to develop our business and to inform our marketing strategy
To make suggestions and recommendations to you about goods or services that may be of interest to you
Necessary for our legitimate interests to develop our products/services and grow our business
You may receive marketing communications from us if you have:
(i) requested information from us or purchased goods or services from us; or
(ii) if you provided us with your details and ticked the box at the point of entry of your details for us to send you marketing communications; and
(iii) in each case, you have not opted out of receiving that marketing.
We will get your express opt-in consent before we share your personal data with any third party for marketing purposes.
You can ask us or third parties to stop sending you marketing messages at any time by emailing us at email@example.com
Where you opt out of receiving our marketing communications, this will not apply to personal data provided to us as a result of a product/service purchase, warranty registration, product/service experience or other transactions.
CHANGE OF PURPOSE
We will only use your personal data for the purposes for which we collected it, unless we reasonably consider that we need to use it for another reason and that reason is compatible with the original purpose. If you wish to find out more about how the processing for the new purpose is compatible with the original purpose, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
If we need to use your personal data for a purpose unrelated to the purpose for which we collected the data, we will notify you and we will explain the legal ground of processing.
We may process your personal data without your knowledge or consent where this is required or permitted by law.
5. DISCLOSURES OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may have to share your personal data with the parties set out below for the purposes set out in the table in paragraph 4 above:
• Service providers who provide IT and system administration services.
• Professional advisers including lawyers, bankers, auditors and insurers who provide consultancy, banking, legal, insurance and accounting services.
• HM Revenue & Customs, regulators and other authorities based in the United Kingdom and other relevant jurisdictions who require reporting of processing activities in certain circumstances.
• Third parties to whom we sell, transfer, or merge parts of our business or our assets.
We require all third parties to whom we transfer your data to respect the security of your personal data and to treat it in accordance with the law. We only allow such third parties to process your personal data for specified purposes and in accordance with our instructions.
6. INTERNATIONAL TRANSFERS
Our website is based on a content management system hosted by Strikingly LLC in the USA – and the data capture from our contact form is securely retained by them as a back-up as well as forwarded to our company contact email address. We do not however transfer any data received out of the European Economic Area (EEA).
Please email us at email@example.com if you want further information on the specific mechanism of how form contact data is transferred to us from the website.
7. DATA SECURITY
We have put in place appropriate security measures to prevent your personal data from being accidentally lost, used or accessed in an unauthorised way, altered or disclosed. In addition, we limit access to your personal data to those employees, agents, contractors and other third parties who have a business need to know such data. They will only process your personal data on our instructions and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
We have put in place procedures to deal with any suspected personal data breach and will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
8. DATA RETENTION
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements.
To determine the appropriate retention period for personal data, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal data, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal data, the purposes for which we process your personal data and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means, and the applicable legal requirements.
By law we have to keep basic information about our customers (including Contact, Identity, Financial and Transaction Data) for six years after they cease being customers for tax purposes.
In some circumstances you can ask us to delete your data: see below for further information.
In some circumstances we may anonymise your personal data (so that it can no longer be associated with you) for research or statistical purposes in which case we may use this information indefinitely without further notice to you.
9. YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS
Under certain circumstances, you have rights under data protection laws in relation to your personal data. These include the right to:
• Request access to your personal data.
• Request correction of your personal data.
• Request erasure of your personal data.
• Object to processing of your personal data.
• Request restriction of processing your personal data.
• Request transfer of your personal data.
• Right to withdraw consent.
You can see more about these rights at:
If you wish to exercise any of the rights set out above, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive. Alternatively, we may refuse to comply with your request in these circumstances.
We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and ensure your right to access your personal data (or to exercise any of your other rights). This is a security measure to ensure that personal data is not disclosed to any person who has no right to receive it. We may also contact you to ask you for further information in relation to your request to speed up our response.
We try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally it may take us longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or you have made a number of requests. In this case, we will notify you and keep you updated.
10. THIRD-PARTY LINKS
This website may include links to third-party websites, plug-ins and applications. Clicking on those links or enabling those connections may allow third parties to collect or share data about you. We do not control these third-party websites and are not responsible for their privacy statements. When you leave our website, we encourage you to read the privacy notice of every website you visit.
What is a cookie?
* A "cookie" is a piece of information that is stored on your computer's hard drive and which records how you move your way around a website so that, when you revisit that website, it can present tailored options based on the information stored about your last visit. Cookies can also be used to analyse traffic and for advertising and marketing purposes.
* Cookies are used by nearly all websites and do not harm your system.
If you want to check or change what types of cookies you accept, this can usually be altered within your browser settings. You can block cookies at any time by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.
Cookies are either:
* Session cookies: these are only stored on your computer during your web session and are automatically deleted when you close your browser – they usually store an anonymous session ID allowing you to browse a website without having to log in to each page but they do not collect any personal data from your computer; or
* Persistent cookies: a persistent cookie is stored as a file on your computer and it remains there when you close your web browser. The cookie can be read by the website that created it when you visit that website again. We use persistent cookies for Google Analytics.
Cookies can also be categorised as follows:
* Strictly necessary cookies: These cookies are essential to enable you to use the website effectively, such as when buying a product and / or service, and therefore cannot be turned off. Without these cookies, the services available to you on our website cannot be provided. These cookies do not gather information about you that could be used for marketing or remembering where you have been on the internet.
* Performance cookies: These cookies enable us to monitor and improve the performance of our website. For example, they allow us to count visits, identify traffic sources and see which parts of the site are most popular.
* Functionality cookies: These cookies allow our website to remember choices you make and provide enhanced features. For instance, we may be able to provide you with news or updates relevant to the services you use. They may also be used to provide services you have requested such as viewing a video or commenting on a blog.